Relax, let go & breathe…
Enjoy a nourishing Retreat in a serene magical location where you can connect back to nature, bring attention to where you need it most and feed yourself earthy goodness.
With daily uplifting Qigong Meditation & Yoga classes, a healthy nutritionally balanced diet & a place of peace and tranquility you will feel energised, nutritiously inspired, relaxed & loved mind, body & soul.
Join us for a Healing Adventure! 🙂
Affordable Retreats in The stunning Lake District, Quaint Countryside of Kent & The Jewel of the Balearic Islands Minorca.
What you will gain from a Yoga Retreat?…
Giving yourself the time to reflect, create positive affirmations and manifest your dreams and desires, enabling you to reach your true potential.
1. Stay in a peaceful environment, allow yourself to relax, let go of your worries and indulge in calming your thoughts
2. Learn to accept yourself for who you are and embrace your inner beauty and light
3. Become part of a new support network of like-minded people and make new and lasting friendship connections
4. Lose weight naturally and holistically to attain your healthy true self
5. Strengthen your mind and body
6. Allow yourself time to heal and forgive
7. Enrich your nutrition by listening to your body’s dietary needs
“Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of humanity. This evolution includes all aspects of one’s being, from bodily health to self realisation. Yoga means union – the union of body with consciousness and consciousness with the soul. Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day to day life and endows skill in the performance of one’s actions.”
At Yoga retreat holidays we offer tasty nutritiously balanced vegetarian meals, beneficial for the mind body and soul. Keep your body pure & clean and you will notice the benefits... improve your health & happiness.
Be the change you want to see!
* * * * *
Join us for an unforgettable Retreat away. Subscribe to our future events and special offers!
“Yoga is a Journey of the self, through the self, to the self”